The Tommy Down Parka is the original extreme weather parka, developed by our in-house scientists. Whether your next adventure is though a frozen urban forest or across unrivaled ice fields, with the Tommy Down Parka you get the performance that is proven at the North Pole each year.
- 5 pockets
- Designed to deliver ideal fit, comfortability, and protection for your body frame
- Removable hood is adjustable 2-ways and adds warmth and element protection.
- Smooth zipper pull with even balance between the teeth and an additional velcro for extra comfort and resistance.
- Chin guard lined with polyester fabric for softness and comfort.
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs to add comfort and lock in heat
- 3 exterior pockets: double-stacked fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures.
- 2 interior pockets: mesh drop-in, with security pockets
Shell: Faille 100% Polyester
Lining: Insulated lining 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Power Shell Insulation Technology
- Avoid machine dry.
- Dry Clean Only.
- Remove fur ruff (if applicable) before dry cleaning.